Quotas is not working on a cpanel VPS.
root@server [~]# /scripts/fixquotas
Installing Default Quota Databases……Done
Quotas are now on
Resetting quota for abc to 2084 M
edquota: Quota file not found or has wrong format.
No filesystems with quota detected.
1. Make sure that "Quota" is enabled for all accounts in WHM.
2. Check the disk usage.
root@server [~]# df -h
root@server [~]# df -i
3. Enter the following command to check quota :
root@server [~]# quotacheck -vm /dev/simfs [Check the mount point with mount command. Some times it may be /dev/sda1,/dev/sda2 etc]
quotacheck: Scanning /dev/simfs [/] quotacheck: Cannot stat old user quota file: No such file or directory
quotacheck: Cannot stat old group quota file: No such file or directory
quotacheck: Checked 12082 directories and 143647 files
quotacheck: Old file not found.
4. Check the permissions for the /aquota.user file.
root@server [~]# ll /aquota.user
Permission should be 744 for /aquota.user
root@server [~]# chmod 744 /aquota.user
5. Enter /scripts/fixquotas now, it should run without errors.
6. Now check quota for any account in WHM.
HostRipples Linux and windows VPS hosting discussion and support related issues with their solutions
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest