please install ssh2 for the server
here's the instructions :
1. Check that you compiled PHP with OpenSSL.
2. Download (http://sourceforge.net/projects/libssh2/) and install libssh2.
wget http://downloads.sourceforge.net/libssh ... g_mirror=0
Typically this means executing the following command from the libssh2 source tree. ./configure && make all install.
3. pecl install -f ssh2
3. Download the tarball from PECL (http://pecl.php.net/package/ssh2).
From the root of the unpacked tarball, run: phpize && ./configure --with-ssh2 && make to generate ssh2.so (ssh2x/modules/).
4. Copy ssh2.so from the directory indicated by the build process to the location specified in your php.ini file under extension_dir.
5. Add extension=ssh2.so to your php.ini
6. Restart Apache.
while doing make
/ssh2-0.10/ssh2.c:481: error: too many arguments to function 'libssh2_session_methods'
make: *** [ssh2.lo] Error 1
SOLUTION: Comment libssh2_session_methods in ssh2.c file and then try make
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests