WordPress Website with Adsense

Share the tricks to improve ranking of your site and to get your site listed in search engines with top rankings. Discuss the search engine industry here, too.
HR-SiteAdmin
Site Admin

WordPress Website with Adsense

Postby HR-SiteAdmin » Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:30 am

Many of us want to make many online and Google Adsense is way to earn revenue by showing relevant and engaging ads on your online content. Here is how you can fulfill the needs of your Adsense Policies. Friends there are many blogger online who want to earn via Adsense but there Application get rejected here I am sharing you my own Experience—The problems and the solution what I came across with to Get my Google Adsese account approved.

What is Google Adsence ?
Google Adsense is a CPC (cost-per-click) advertising program that allows publishers (anyone wanting to put ads on their websites) to insert a small amount of HTML into their sites and have ads appear that are targetted and relevant to the content of the site.
Google paying rates are better than all of other networks which is the biggest reason it is so popular to all Bloggers and Webmasters. But since everybody is running behind them, they have made the approval system very strict.

Things You Must do Before You Apply for Adsense
#Submit Sitemap on Webmaster Tool :– One must make and account on Google Webmaster Tool and Then verify your Site on webmaster then you can submit the Sitemap of your website on it.
It will help the Search Engine to Crawl your site in better and particular directed way.You can also check the Health, crawling errors , Number of impressions on your Website.
#Make Google Analytics Account :– Create an Analytics account for website and then place the Tracking ID in the Analytics plugin in your WourPress.Google Analytics will help you to See the no of visitor and also the type of visitor(orgenic,refral or direct).
#More Organic Crowd :– If you want your Adsense Account approved soon then your organic crowd must be more. To increase your Organic crowd Stop sharing your content.
Once your Website is Approved then you can increase your Refferal crowd to increase your social presence and income.Stay Alien was having only 348 visitor and 27 post and its Google Adsence account was approved.
#Enough Content :– Well, There is not any particular answer for this, There are many website owner they tell me that they are having 400-500 post on there Website but still there Application is being rejected by Google Adsense.
On the other hand there are the People who are having post 0nly 60-70 and they are enjoying income from Adsense. Your site must have 50-60 post each more then 400-500 words.
#Text Rich :- Your Website should contain more and more text and H1, H2, H3 must be properly used. ). And the plugin which are not more useful must be removed.
#Other Formalities :– Complete the basic the formalities like Privacy Policies, About us Page, Contact us Form. So that when people visit your so they must feel safe.

Return to “Search Engines and Search Engine Optimisation”